salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High School
Position: Maintenance Technician Areas of accountability:
- Safety – ensure machined are properly guarded and operated in accordance with Spectra Safety policies
- Quality – ensure production meets or exceed minimal quality control standards
- Productivity – ensure machines are able to obtain daily scheduled production rates
- Maintenance – regularly maintain all lines; repair machinery in a timely fashion
- Advanced Electrical, Mechanical, and Hydraulic systems
- Planned Maintenance
- PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Roll Forming Machines
- Paint Lines (continuous coil coating)
- Facility Maintenance
- Process Analysis and Improvement
- Project Management
- Safety and Quality Assurance
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.