salary: $19 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6:30 PM
education: High` School
• Ensure all facilities and equipment are properly maintained and are in safe working order
• Perform necessary preventive maintenance in a timely manner with adequate recordkeeping
• Maintain adequate supply of spare parts inventory
• Ensure equipment is started properly at the beginning of the shift
• Maintain equipment in running order with minimal downtime
• Locate sources of problems by observing and listening to mechanical devices in operation; diagnose and make repairs as needed
• Document the performance of preventive maintenance, equipment repair, part usages and other projects
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.