salary: $18 - $19.8 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Ability to perform and demonstrate all packaging procedures after training.
• Accurately complete all essential documents, Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
• Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
• Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.