Are you looking for a career with growth opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so, we have the job for YOU!
Seasons 4 in Douglasville is looking for reliable and safety minded individuals to add to their growing team! Seasons 4 is the leading manufacturer of custom HVAC units for schools, supermarkets, government facilities and more. The average full-time TENURE is 10.5 YEARS!!
Come find out why they choose to stay!
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay
- Weekly and monthly talent appreciate events / raffles
- Free access to an Employee assistance Program
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental and vision benefits
- Working for a stable, family focused company that has been in business for over 50 years
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Company 401K match
- Annual company picnic that includes your family!
salary: $14 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5:45 PM
education: No Degree Required
- You will be part of a team that is constructing HVAC units for various customers. Each department is responsible for certain components that complete the construction of the unit.
- Responsible for putting together component parts or pieces adhering to a specified set blueprints or schematics. Reading a tape measure and being familiar with power tools such as a drill is a plus.
- Being able to move around, bending, standing, and reaching is important in this position.
- Opportunity for growth into other departments!
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.