salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: No Degree Required
Monday thru Friday 4:30p-3a
Saturdays 7am -3:30pm, when needed.
Background: Light Industrial
• Inspect products, including incoming materials and parts, items being processed, finished products and assemblies
• Ensure corrective action is taken on failed lots
• Review batch record and test products for compliance to company standards
• Recommend measures of corrective action in compliance with the ISO PDCA plan-checking criteria
• Document audit findings and records in the quality database system
• Communicate and interpret process procedures, work instructions and quality bulletins with departments being audited; provide training as needed
• Provide input on changes and/or updates to work instructions and procedures
• This job requires the ability to:
• Lift up to 50lbs.
• Stand, Walk for long periods of time
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.