salary: $15.25 - $15.25 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
Associates must be able to:
• Position parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or follow blueprints
• Use a RF Scanner
• Label applications for Grainger
• Use computer to review information
• Put away in pick locations
• Perform quality audits
• Table lead and table setups
• Wrap pallets by hand
• Work in other areas such as cluster picking, repairs application, bailer operation and
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.