salary: $42,000 - $73,000 per year
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Machine high-quality parts within tolerance requirements using CNC and manual machines.Read design prints, apply geometric design & tolerancing (GD&T) principles and surface finish requirements.
- Layout work, partner with Manufacturing Engineering related to set up, machining and tooling.
- Reviews design print specifications for quality and accuracy, partners with appropriate areas to seek resolution if needed.
- Read routing information to determine the sequence and method of machining.
- Performs preventative maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Uses electric and pneumatic hand tools.
- Deburr and hand clean parts.
- Completes necessary QA/Customer documentation.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Lift and move materials using a forklift, pallet jack, overhead crane, or jib crane.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Continuous Improvement by identifying opportunities in day-to-day work.
- Performs to ISO 9001 Quality Standards and abides by OSHA and EPA regulations.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.