salary: $52,000 - $56,160 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
• Follow and ensure that coworkers adhere to all applicable safe work policies & procedures.
• Maintain a safe & clean work area.
• Troubleshoot electrical and electronic components.
• Ensure that all work orders provided are completed as requested, or solution is reached.
• Maintain parts inventory.
• Complete all paper work and data entry as required.
• Assist in the training of coworkers.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.