salary: $20 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 3 AM
education: High` School
• Process orders and maintain inventory into a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Perform data entry tasks
• Research and correct transaction errors
• Handle domestic and international shipping documents
At a minimum, you'll need:
• 1 year of warehouse experience
• Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.