salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
- One or more years in the production of a food manufacturing operation.
- Related trade school courses preferred
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and management practices to prevent or manage risk and potential losses.
- Superior employee communication skills and ability to adapt communication style to build relationships with others who do not share his/her adaptability in this regard.
- Capable of using software
- Ability to be assertive without being outwardly aggressive in dealings with others
- Mechanical aptitude
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.