salary: $72,000 - $79,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance
- Monitoring and inspection of ancillairy equipment
- Troubleshooting equipment issues
- Coordinating maintenance
- GMP maintenance
- Operate, maintain, and repair equipment
- Responsible for water systems, air compressors, nitrogen systems, natural gas systems, clean steam generator and systems
- Perform maintenance and repair of some lab equipment
- Working knowledge in the calibration of instruments, analyzers and controls
- Be able to trouble shoot and calibrate using test equipment for RTD's Thermocouples, Thermistors, Pressure sensors, Load Cells
- Diagnose the root cause of electrical, instrumentation, malfunction and failure of operational equipment using manuals, schematics and test equipment
- A working knowledge of PLC hardware and functionality
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.