salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- 3+ years relevant blending or compounding experience; cosmetic or personal care setting preferred.
- 2+ years' experience operating Forklift.
- Provide clear and accurate documentation of each phase of production process on batch card.
- Handle prepared raw materials, verify correct chemicals / mixtures added to batches, and follow compounding instructions.
- Ensure compliance of all company policies / procedures, cGMP, SOP, and health and safety requirements.
- Basic computer skills for email and data entry.
- Familiar with Inventory Control using RF Scanner.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to read, write, and communication in English.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. frequently.
- Willingness to assist and train others.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.