salary: $22.66 - $22.66 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance
- Reviews and suggests improvements to engineers or engineer associates
- Sets up standard test apparatus, test equipment and/ or circuitry to conduct functional, operational and environmental tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models
- Uses oscilloscopes, voltmeters and other testing devices
- Analyzes and interprets test data
- Completes test acceptance/ failure reports
- Performs visual/ mechanical inspections of electronic assemblies to uncover problems
- Completes reports on findings
- Adjusts, calibrates, and aligns production or prototype assemblies to obtain optimal performance in accordance with documented performance levels
- Calibrates testing equipment and performs minor repairs, such as soldering connections or changing transistors
- Performs other duties as directed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.