- Direct Hire
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits
- 2nd shift, 2:30pm-11pm, Monday-Friday
- $18-20 hourly - based on experience , Resume required.
salary: $37,440 - $41,600 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
Responsible for orders and all shipping activities by performing the following duties.
- Pick and Pack all of the small package shipments daily
- Support the Warehouse Supervisor with any special projects or troubleshooting
- Ensure that packages are separated and placed on the correct trailers for pick up
- Package each pick items into envelopes and boxes for shipment
- Create bill of ladings, attached PRO numbers, staple together, sign and date
- Print and Place Ship To Address labels on corresponding pallets staged on the dock
- Print off the FEDEX and UPS manifests at the end of each shipping day for the drivers
- Maintain a clean and organized work area keeping track of packing supply stock levels
- Manage Supply Levels for the Small Package Operation
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.