salary: $16.5 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 3:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
- General Requirements:
- Support operations by moving material and inventory throughout the facility
- Use hand trucks, conveyors or other material handling equipment
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, or counting products
- Verify orders, label products and use a handheld scanner
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift various objects up to 50lbs in weight.
- Stand, sit, or walk for long periods of time
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents; basic math skills
- Data entry into computer systems
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.