salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Repair, rework, rebuild and test point of use water to water chillers and heat exchangers to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Build electro/mechanical assemblies and bend tubing following work instructions and drawings.
- Install electrical and electronic components and hardware in housings or assemblies, using hand tools while following schematics.
- Align, fit, and assemble components, using hand tools, power tools and fixtures.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written test documentation.
- Braze (Silver Solder) copper and stainless steel tubes and fittings to achieve a leak tight seal. Perform leak tests on system and components.
- Uphold all safety requirements and policies while identifying any unsafe working conditions or personnel.
- Other tasks where needed when instructed by your Lead or higher level management.
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Type Universal License (Preferred)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.