salary: $50,000 - $63,000 per year
work hours: 4 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High School
- Setup layout & space management of Cooler and Freezer as well as all finished good product inventory storage.
- Route trucks to optimize delivery efficiency and accommodate customer needs.
- Coordinate with Customer Service team to accommodate special needs of customers.
- Follow protocol regarding invoice, storage, and retrieval of finished good products, as well as document recording and data entry into the system via scanning.
- Implement FIFO (First-in, First-out) principle on all materials, unless otherwise instructed.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Aim for 100% of order fill-rate.
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area control the disposal of all waste material going out of the building including Dumpsters, Recycle containers, Material destruction and the outside grounds of the Facilities.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.