salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Perform First Piece, In-process and Final inspection
- Preparing acceptance / rejection documentation
- Identify problems that cause variations to the standard part
- Analyze quality trends
- Collect supporting data and present these findings to management
- Operate a CMM
- Calibrate measuring devices
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a similar position
- Experience working in a production environment a plus
- Must be able to work independently, methodically and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to remain focused while performing high volume of inspections
- Must have good mathematical ability (i.e. geometry, trigonometry)
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM and overtime as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.