- Medical health care
- Dental health care
- Vision health care
salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for making all the Change Overs required in a timing manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance periodically, minimum every two weeks.
- Clean and clear machinery of any debris, which can cause machinery to malfunction.
- Responsible for making adjustments on any machine when necessary.
- Ensure all machines are running properly and working efficiently.
- Maintaining labelers up and in running conditions, repairing and making adjustments.
- Record all adjustments made to all of the Equipment that is being serviced.
- Must ensure that all the stations are operating and are able to be safely operated.
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
- Assist with any material handling within the production room when needed.
- Willing to work flexible hours (come into work early or stay late when needed)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.