salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Electro-mechanical assembly of pc boards and sub-assemblies
- Interpreting blue prints and work diagrams
- Soldering - would be a plus
- Some regular duties may include Crimping, Testing, Potting and Wire Cutting
- Utilizing small hand tools
- Testing and inspecting
WHY RANDSTAD? CHECK OUT WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Medical, Dental, Sick leave, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K (after 6 months
- Moneynetwork Card
- Direct Deposit
- AT & T, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Car Rentals
- 1-800 Flowers
- Anytime Fitness
- Pet Insurance
- Refer someone to Randstad and once they work 50 hours you will receive $50.00!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.