- Ready to enjoy job stability and widespread career development opportunities
- Ready to be part of a company that experiences growth, innovation and expansion
- Experience a company culture of teamwork, flexibility and family
salary: $43,000 - $48,000 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
- Learn new skills by utilizing various power tools (shear, bandsaw, blade-saw) to process materials according to customer order requirements. If you do not have experience, we will train you!
- Safely use assigned power equipment to move material and meet order requirements (Side-Loader, Forklift, and Overhead Crane).
- Follows customer requirements to select, fill and package orders.
- Verify size with the use of calipers, tape measure and color-coding system
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.