salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- CAPA Process including
- Correspondence with customers
- Correspondence with subcontractors
- Root cause analysis
- Report writing
- Implement change control in the process
- Work with engineering to develop new techniques for single use manufacturing
- Trouble shoot new and existing processes including hands-on testing
- Development, maintenance and interpretation of KPI’s
- Write or update SOP’s based on current manufacturing practices
- Obtain feedback and approvals for key stakeholders
- Train others in the final cGMP/ISO documents.
- Work with subcontractors to:
- Identify and implement corrective actions
- Drive corrective actions to completion
- Trouble shoot manufacturing issues
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.