salary: $18 - $22.5 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Our machines are automated and specific to each product.
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production line processes preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, ability to problem solve , and troubleshooting skills preferred
- Basic knowledge of automated equipment systems and tools preferred
- Working in an FDA regulated environment (not required)
- High volume manufacturing
- Clean room environment requires PPE(provided by company)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.