- Great work environment, clean room manufacturing
- Monday to Friday
- 2nd Shift starts at 3 PM
- Competitive benefits offered including health/dental/visionMedical Benefits, 401K !
- Generous employee perks including education support and popular discount programs
salary: $18.25 - $18.25 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
Medical Assembler is responsible for various assembly operations in a medical manufacturing environment.
Through training in all manufacturing processes, the Assembler will produce high quality finished goods and comply with all safety, quality and manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Reports to Production Supervisor.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non repetitive production assembly operations and packaging.
- Effectively meets quality, quantity and process flow requirements; assembles products that meet quality standards and production goals.
- Conforms to all safe work practices, quality standards, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Parts Assembling
- Product Handling
- Assembly (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.