- Excellent career growth and progression
- Fun work environment- recognition, raffles, free ice cream, and much more!
- Cross training
- Onsite market
- Weekly pay
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life and 401(k)
Pay increase is for the duration of Peak Season! Masks are mandatory before entering the building.
salary: $19.75 - $19.75 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for enforcing safety and quality standards, good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and adherence to job specifications on the line.
- Guide and assist line workers to carry out duties and responsibilities in a safe, standardized, effective and efficient manner.
- Communicate and monitor shift productivity standards to ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Conduct audits on production lines per customer QA production audit requirements. Documents all inspections on standard company form.
- Able to quickly troubleshoot issues and keep the production line moving.
- Monitor/maintain equipment for proper operation and report issues to the Supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.