salary: $30 - $35 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Disassemble, inspect, and assemble compressors, turbines, gearboxes, expanders and other rotating equipment
- Assemble machines as per instructed by Supervisor
- Possess a sufficient quantity of professional hand tools to adequately perform daily assignments
- Continuously upgrade knowledge of projects, materials and procedures to better perform duties including safety cards
- Keep the work areas clean and well organized during disassembly, inspection, assembly, and when the job is completed
- Take direction from Supervisors and work well with other mechanics, millwrigts, and technicians
- Observe company Safety Policies.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.