- Competitive pay
- Annual bonuses
- Medical benefits on day 1
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Pension plan
salary: $39,520 - $43,999.95 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Performs both repetitive and non-repetitive sequences of assembly operations resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units working from various complex documentation.
- Dismantles, troubleshoots, repairs, and rebuilds actuators and assemblies.
- Documents and records information including but not limited to output, throughput, quality, and interruptions or other problems as encountered.
- Uses hand and power tools, pneumatic wrenches, drill press, grinder, and other equipment as needed to complete assembly tasks.
- Uses supplied and personal precision measuring devices for the performance of assignment.
- Assists in training other assemblers as needed.
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Precision Measuring
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Material Handling
- Hand Tools
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.