- 5+ years of management or supervisory experience.
- Computer skills, including MS Office, ERP-based Inventory, and Shipping systems.
- Experience with warehouse management systems for shipping, receiving, and put-a-way.
- Familiar with OSHA regulations and safe workplace guidelines
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize and reorganize workload in order to meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time-sensitive situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and coordination abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through to the completion of tasks are important.
- Must be a team player to work with many areas of the business.
salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including: Receiving (freight),
- returns, picking, packing, and outbound shipping
- Collaborate with executive team to develop scalable growth plans
- Continuously refine processes and work to improve overall company performance
- Manage accurate inventory levels, performing cycle counts & physical counts
- Build and manage relationship with freight & warehouse supplies companies
- Build warehouse team by hiring and retaining quality talent
- Coach, motivate, develop and manage warehouse associates
- Lead by example (roll the sleeves up mentality) and promote a cooperative
- Manage building facilities as it relates to safety, maintenance, repairs and
- cleanliness; always ensures safe working conditions in the facility
- Manage warehouse equipment and ensure it is maintained
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.