salary: $42,680 - $43,680 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Follow the standardized work instructions while performing the job
- Abide by the plant’s protocols and material handling procedures
- Comply to the safety standards to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- If applicable, pass forklift certification and be able to successfully operate both sit-down and upright forklifts
- If applicable, properly securing material inside transport trucks and drive safely from plant to plant
- Safely handle material when loading/unloading pallets and crates
- Receive, inspect, prepare, transact and stage material for the production line
- Properly discard/recycle unused packing material into the designated receptacles
- Put away stock into correct inventory locations as directed
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 5lbs
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Capacity manufacturing
- Stock Handling
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Material Requirement Plan/MRP
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.