Skills / Experience / Education
- Trade School Certificate, Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or a minimum of 2 year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with an emphasis in this field.
- Prior experience as a mechanic or in heavy equipment and mechanical assembly environment for 3 to 5 years preferred.
salary: $41,600 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High School
- Works in a safe manner in compliance with operations manuals and regulations as appropriate. Maintains a clean and safe environment
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings, sketches, specifications, and manuals to determine appropriate assembly sequence.
- Verifies conformance of supplied components to manufacturing blueprints as well as the completed assemblies using conventional tools (tape measure, scale, calipers, inside and outside micrometers, depth gauges, feeler gauges, etc)
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic assembly with some electrical wiring in a non-assembly-line setting.
- Utilizes jib and overhead cranes to rig and successfully place parts / sub-assemblies into position or orientation
- Utilizes forklift to safely and efficiently pull parts from warehouse as well as stage materials in area as required
- Methodological approach to machine teardown for assessment, repair, and rebuilding operations that may span multiple shifts with handoffs
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 3 hours at one time
- Operate Forklift
- Operate drill press
- Operate hydraulic press
- Operate grinder
- Operate welder
- Operate blaster
- Paint equipment
- Power Tools
- Mechanical Assembly
- Interpret assembly drawings
- Conventional tools
- Use of Hoists
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.