salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to build sub-assemblies and assemblies
• Be responsible for visual inspections of material before and after assembly
• Use various fixtures, gauges, hand tools and power tools to assemble, adjust, or repair product
• Inspect completed assemblies to ensure compliance with quality standards and making necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals
• Adhere to company, environmental, health, safety rules and regulations
• Provide process and safety improvement ideas
• Ensure machines and tools are properly calibrated and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the principles of 5S+
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.