salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Ensures the proper parts are available for planned work and supports the consolidation of parts for new equipment.
- Works with Maintenance technicians and engineers to ensure the correct critical and non-critical spare parts for equipment are stocked.
- Assists with training technicians and production on the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Communicates with other Vinventions plants to share best practices of spare parts management and procurement.
- Ensures all new equipment is entered in the CMMS with the required information, including detailed Preventive Maintenance (PM) plans prior to the equipment becoming operational.
- Creates detailed PM plans on assigned equipment utilizing information provided by OEM, production teams, technicians, and engineers.
- Manages parts supply and storeroom operations; controls all purchases to maintain the optimized inventory quantities and reorder levels.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.