- Weekly pay (direct deposit or pay card)
- Healthcare options (including dental and vision)
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonuses ($100 for every new hire)
- 401K options
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
You will use manual and powered industrial trucks to transport products and support materials in your area of assignment. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Your daily job duties may include:
- Operating forklifts, reach trucks, and manual/ electric pallet jacks
- Using powered packing equipment such as banders and stretch wrap machines
- Utilizing a WMS (warehouse management system) to track inventory
- Maintaining proper records using paper forms, computer systems, and RF scanners
- Counting items and auditing pallets for accuracy
- 1st shift is Monday to Friday from 7:00am - 3:00pm
- 2nd shift is Monday to Friday from 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Timeline of permanent hire is dependent upon attendance, performance, flexibility, and company need.
Interested? Don't wait! Contact me today at 603-325-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- forklifts (1 year of experience is preferred)
- powered pallet jacks (1 year of experience is preferred)
- RF scanners (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.