Come work with us in our high-tech temperature-controlled manufacturing facility. Here with NXP/Randstad we make computer chips for the US Automotive and Medical Industry. If this sounds interesting this may be the perfect opportunity for you to get your foot in the door and start your career with a leader in the semiconductor industry! No experience required - we offer world-class training!
Reasons you’ll love being on our team:
- $400 sign-on Bonus.
- Performance reviews with opportunity for wage increase
- Weekly & holiday Pay
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- Onsite Gym
salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Handle and transfer semiconductor wafers the Cleanroom working environment.
- Manage running lots in a qualitative way.
- Collect and document equipment control data, complete logs, and verify data to ensure process optimization
- Follow written and verbal process specifications
- Adhere to all safety and quality requirements
- Adhere to all requirements of the clean room environment, including but not limited to wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses, and gloves.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation
- Military experience is a plus!
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.