As Sonsray Machinery continues to grow, our Sacramento, CA CASE dealership is hiring experienced Shop Technicians.
salary: $51,105.6 - $84,385.6 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in the shop and/or field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the manager
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred.
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.