salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: High` School
- Operation of equipment to laminate fabric to various substrates
- Finish panel skins with back-wrapping operations
- Assemble components into finished product
- Pack finished product for shipment and label for shipment
- Keep accurate records of jobs performed
- Wand product information into computerized inventory system
- Transport stock to and from work area
- Mark job loads with order number
- Inspect produced parts for quality and quantity
- Requisition supplies as needed
- Work from verbal or written instructions
- May be required to pack units for shipment
- Plan jobs to be most efficient
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.