salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 11:30 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
- Set up and operate printers in the most efficient manner, adhering to established processes and procedures.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paperwork.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- Notify Leads/Supervisors of any issues (machine, stock or service) that negatively affects operation of equipment or jeopardizes due times.
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.