salary: $18.1 - $18.45 per hour
work hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Monday - Friday
- Operates production machines and equipment used to coil, flare, flatten, and attach fittings to parts per specifications.
- Handles a variety of automated equipment to complete finished goods, conduct tests, prepare parts for powder coating, and package the parts. The site works with plumbing pipes, parts, and pieces.
- Hangs parts onto conveyor line hooks to prepare for the powder coating process; removes and inspects coated parts and place them into appropriate bins
- Intermittent periods of lifting, up to 35 pounds, using fingers and hands to manipulate objects, Infrequent periods of bending, reaching, stooping, talking, hearing and work in a factory environment with moderate to high noise levels and prolonged periods of standing.
- Labels and places finished productions in the accurate locations.
- Verifies which parts, materials, supplies, and equipment are needed to ensure that an adequate supply
is on hand.
- Has EXCELLENT attendance and a positive attitude
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.