salary: $16.5 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 1:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
Company is looking for Material Handlers in their Receiving Department to unload trucks & sort materials. Duties include:
- Breaking down packaged boxes and pallets of products - called master packs.
- Sorting items in receiving staging area according to where they will be stored in warehouse
- Using scan gun to add items into inventory for tracking purposes
- Using hand pallet jack to move pallets to designated areas as directed
- Cleaning up paper, boxes, packing materials, etc.after each load
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.