salary: $46,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: High School
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, documents, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes and grinders
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut on all machines, including manually controlled machines
- Start and observe machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining or grinding, and adjust machine controls or control media as required
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using calipers, micrometers, indicators, optical comparators, etc
- Maintains open lines of communication with other employees and is committed to improve/maintain teamwork within the organization
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.