Work Schedule: Monday- Wednesday Alt Thursdays 4am-4pm
salary: $12.5 - $12.5 per hour
work hours: 4 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Performs a variety of tasks on production assembly operations with electronic and/or mechanical assemblies
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools
- Makes quality control checks on work in process and completed tasks
- May conduct inspections on the processing line in accordance with quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work independently in a repetitive environment
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.