salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas in a safe and timely manner.
- Process received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and safety of received goods by following the company’s defined procedures to inspect both the truck and materials
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Assist in the shipping and warehouse areas as needed
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Enforce and follow all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures.
- Shrink wraps pallets either manually or utilizing automation in preparation of shipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.