salary: $48,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
• Provide technical and process support for the production line. Work in several cells (machine reliability, standardization, safety, etc.)
• Maintain current knowledge and adhere to provisions of FDA, OSHA, GMP, MPs, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, equipment specifications and process specifications
• Improve process capability by continuous improvement of equipment, materials, and methods.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant technical/vocational or industry experience required
• Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills in the following areas: PLC systems, robotic/servo systems, safety devices, equipment installation, debug and qualification, control circuitry development, equipment prototyping, production start-up, equipment process development is preferred
• Experience in a high-volume production line environment is preferred
• Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts, 6pm to 6am or 6am to 6pm, including weekends, on a regular basis required
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Electronic Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Production Control
- Troubleshooting (2 years of experience is required)
- PLC Knowledge
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.