Randstad has the job for you!
Come work for Randstad! We are staffing for American provider of transportation and supply chain management services which practices LEAN - methodologies to deliver efficiency and productivity through continuous improvement.
Come check out our newly renovated break rooms, equipped with large fridges stocked full of Gatorade, propel and other drinks for you to enjoy on break. Games in the break rooms, prizes and catered food.
Randstad is looking for Sitdown Forklift Operators. These are temp to hire roles to further you along in your warehousing career.
salary: $20.5 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment- Pulls and prepares products for shipment.
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards.
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security.
- Assists in physical inventories - Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Conducts cycle counts as requested- Excel knowledge and general computer knowledge a plus.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.