salary: $31,200 - $37,440 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Respond to, prioritize and complete assigned work orders via work order tracking system
- Coordination and communications with Facility Services team as necessary
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, and company directives as relates to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Empty trash throughout common areas and tenant spaces as may be required during the day
- Check/maintain all restroom hardware for proper operation and clean toilets as necessary
- Dust all restroom surfaces, including partitions and furniture as required
- Wipe excess water off vanities, empty trash and restock paper supplies throughout restrooms
- Clean common area wall finishes. Clean/polish all wood, metal and glass finishes
- Vacuum and mop all restroom, lobby and common area floors as necessary
- Pick up trash throughout exterior grounds, sweep building entranceways and empty ash/trash receptacles as necessary
- Assist in snow removal services at building entryway as necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.