salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Read and follow instructions as to Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Standards and Specification, etc.
- Operate molding press to established standards as per work instructions.
- Remove parts with air gun or specialized tools; trim parts by hand, and/or clippers, or specialized tools if needed.
- Visually 100% inspect parts for defects such as non-fills, cured rubber, undercured rubber, air traps, etc., as per quality standards.
- Notify Group Leader or Supervisor when equipment/machinery breakdown or process troubleshooting is required.
- Assist in relieving press operators or other qualified production operations for lunch and breaks; perform auxiliary operations and maintain established standards.
- Responsible for product quality, press efficiency, housekeeping and following all prescribed safety rules as directed.
- Observe all environmental, safety & health rules prescribed by the company; insure lunchroom, and work areas are maintained in a neat and orderly condition.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.