salary: $68,848 - $81,036.9 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- 7+ Years' experience in successfully troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery in production environment.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of the function, wiring, and troubleshooting PLC’s
- Locating and diagnosing trouble in electrical systems or equipment
- Knowledge of the functions and troubleshooting VFDs and motor control circuits.
- Ability to work any shift, overtime and weekends as needed, to support production schedules and Maintenance Planning and Scheduling. No continuous rotating shifts but opportunities to move to preferred shift are common as company grows.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have own tools.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.