salary: $19.5 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
The Material Handler receives, stores and distributes raw materials and supplies to
designated staging areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable
laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
• Operate forklift to unload inbound and outbound shipments.
• Visually inspect materials and report discrepancies in quality.
• Prepare materials for grinding process.
• Transport and store materials finished products and supplies to appropriate staging
area. Report locations for proper labeling.
• Transport scrapped materials from production line to the grinder area.
• Maintain cleanliness of ramp, dock and compactor area.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Keep assigned work area clean and orderly and dispose of scrap material properly.
• Perform all work in order to ensure the safety of yourself and all other plant personnel.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.