salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Analyze the manufacturing process and determine proper tooling required.
- Deciphering blueprints, process sheets, and drawings; determining specifications; and handling the set-up of equipment and materials.
- Setup/program coils machines for a variety of pompression extension and torsion springs.
- Knowledge of spring related processing(Heat Treat, Stress relief, Grinding, Shot peen, Set removal)
- Verifies wire diameter with micrometer caliper and threads wire through drive rollers and machine guides.
- Makes trial runs and measures sample products for conformance to specifications, using gauges and micrometers.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.