If you are interested in learning more about this position please schedule a time to speak or text Chamira at 631.339.0281 for further consideration!
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for physical inventory control.
- Performs data entry activities to record inventory movement through the stock room.
- Stores material in appropriate areas of the stock room; bin boxes, bulk areas, cabinets, etc. in such a manner as to prevent loss or damage.
- Issues material from stock room to appropriate areas and personnel.
- Notifies production planner at once of any discrepancies in inventory count or of any supply items that have reached or fallen below their re-order point.
- Receives sealed stock overruns from Shipping Department and stocks them on a daily basis.
- Issues sealed stock relays to shipping and production planning upon written request.
- Participates in physical inventory counts as scheduled.
- Utilizes company ERP and Barcoding systems
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Picking
- Order Pulling
- Moving Freight
- computer skills
- Microsoft Office
- Order Filling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.